Who’s speaking at Radiodays Europe 2020 in Lisbon?
The latest speakers have been announced for Radiodays Europe 2020 and include people from the BBC, Global, and independent radio stations.
They join James Purnell, Director Radio & Education, BBC who has already signed up for a leading session at the event in Lisbon this March.
Some of the speakers announced so far include:
- George Mullen – Audience Research manager, Radio 4 & BBC Sounds Podcasts
- Chris Stevens – Chris Country
- Siobhan McMenemy – Audience Research Manager, Youth Radio Networks at the BBC
- George Mullen – Audience Research Manager, Radio 4 podcasts and BBC Sounds
- Jon Holmes – Writer, comedian and broadcaster at Radio X
- Nik Goodman – Director at Bounce
- Amy Woods – Founder, Content10x
- Ann Charles – Radio Production & Technology Consultant
- Adam Bowie – Business Development Manager, BBC World Service
- Gabrielle Cummins – CEO & Programme Director at Beat 102 103 in Ireland
- Niall Power, Head of Station Sound, Beat 102-103
- Craig Bruce – International radio consultant, podcast host and author from Australia
- Gene “Bean” Baxter – Former radio host from LA
See all the speakers here and use our special booking code RTYLIS20 for a discount.
RadioToday is an official media partner for the event and will be covering the event with interviews and photos via RadioTodayLive.